Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Pictures From An Early Morning Walk



This morning after working my work from home shift, I went for a walk. It was quite pleasant, albeit a lot warmed than I would have expected for just past six in the morning in late September. In fact, today was the Autumnal Equinox. When I took a walk this morning, it was still officially summer. When I took another walk this evening, it was fall.

One thing that I have always enjoyed, although I have not always been a morning person (I seem to be these days more than ever, however) was getting a day started before daylight, even. And it was still mostly dark when I started the walk, although the daylight crept across the sky, little by little. It was quite pleasant, and some things I decided were worth taking a picture of and sharing.

So below are the pictures from my morning walk. Enjoy!



 






No comments:

Post a Comment