Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Driving Back From Western New York to New Jersey

Sorry, but I am have been having issues with my home internet connection lately. Not sure i my laptop is getting old, or perhaps I have too much stuff on it, or what else the issue might be. But yes, it is definitely something.

So, I have not had the kind of time or ability to really get on and do some of the kinds of writing, as well as the amount of writing, that would normally come to me. It feels like my ability has been extremely limited as a result, and that these recent blog entries reflect that.

As I write this, it is already past nine, and I work in less than an hour. That means that I have maybe ten minutes, tops, to try and write something and publish it, because despite having internet access at work, I do not have access to this blog there.

Yesterday, I posted some pictures from the beautiful drive up to western New York to visit my mom. Today, it felt like a necessity to post similar pictures from the way down. These specifically are from Route 15 in Pennsylvania, along the Alleghenies, I believe. The fall colors are not as spectacular as they might otherwise be, and they did not come out as nicely as they look in person.

Still, these were some nice pictures, so it seemed worth sharing.

Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment