Friday, December 29, 2023

An Online Family Get Together For the Holidays

Last year, I wanted to have a sort of family reunion online with members of the French family for the holiday season when I came up to upstate New York to visit my mom. But my girlfriend got Covid, and so my trip was cancelled altogether.

However, I was more determined to make it happen this year. And it finally did occur.

Just when it began, it seemed like a good idea to make a video of it with my phone. It was just in the spirit of trying to capture the moment so we can relive and enjoy the moment down the road. After all, it does not happen very often. It had been almost thirty years since they had actually spoken to one another before this.

So it seemed worth sharing here. 

Now, I understand that this particular video will be of limited interest for most people. And anyone who does not speak French will not understand the nature of the discussion.

So be it. 

Regardless, it seemed worth sharing, so here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment