Sunday, December 10, 2023

NFL 2023 - 24 Week 14 Preview

     



🏈🏈🏈🏈



Did not get around to doing this until quite late. So this will be a short preview, basically coming down to just my predictions for this week's games:


Houston at NY Jets - Gang Green is one of the coldest teams in the league, and they will be hosting one of the hottest teams in the league. My pick: Houston


Jacksonville at Cleveland - My pick: Cleveland


Indianapolis at Cincinnati - My pick: Indianapolis


Tampa Bay at Atlanta - Big, important divisional showdown. But Falcons are tough at home. My pick: Atlanta


Carolina at New Orleans - My pick: New Orleans


LA Rams at Baltimore - My pick: Baltimore


Detroit at Chicago - My pick: Detroit


Minnesota at Las Vegas - My pick: Minnesota


Seattle at San Francisco - My pick: San Francisco


Buffalo at Kansas City - Has been one of the hottest rivalries in the league in recent seasons. I suspect the Bills might pull off the upset here. My pick: Buffalo


Denver at LA Chargers - My pick: Denver 


Sunday Night Football: Philadelphia at Dallas - Big NFC East showdown with huge playoff ramifications riding on the outcome. My pick: Dallas


Green Bay at NY Giants - My pick: Green Bay


Tennessee at Miami - My pick: Miami


No comments:

Post a Comment