Friday, December 22, 2023

Julian Lennon Sets the Record Straight Regarding "Feuding" Relationship With His Brother Sean

  

My son and I meeting Julian Lennon at the "Touch the Earth" book signing event on Saturday morning, April 15, 2017. It was a thrill to meet him!




As always, the headlines for major media always seem to search for some unnecessary drama. That is true in politics, and it is true in other walks of life, as well. Like sports. Like entertainment.

Like music.

The two sons of John Lennon - Julian and Sean, respectively - were allegedly feuding. At least, according to media reports.

But this alleged "news" annoyed Julian Lennon when he heard about it. And he decided to set the record straight:

The elder son of John Lennon discussed attending the 2021 Get Back premiere with his younger brother, who had reservations about going. "He felt overwhelming pressure. And I didn’t particularly want to go," Lennon said. "But he said he felt obligated to go, so because I love him so much I said, 'Listen, I’m coming with you. We'll face the demons together.' And it’s funny because there's always been, especially in the U.K. press, 'Lennon Sons Feuding,' this, that. We've never had a fight in our life. It's such bull."  

Well, that's good enough for me. To the best of my knowledge, the two brothers did always have a good relationship, at least as far as I can remember. In fact, they were thinking about working together on some music, possibly releasing an album together, I believe. So given that, it hardly seems like that would be a relationship defined by tension and feuding.

You can't always believe what you read, eh? 






Julian Lennon Calls Alleged Feud With Brother Sean ‘Such Bull’ Bryan Rolli Bryan Rolli Published: December 18, 2023:

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/julian-lennon-sean-feud-bull/?fbclid=IwAR0eYrPhQs9-eT5eVcqVojh_xLbqRTf_yq696dBSFN0KUbjaPXgYivNCuk8

No comments:

Post a Comment