Thursday, December 14, 2023

My Son's Early Xmas Gift



My son received an early Christmas gift earlier today. It is a jacket which he evidently was looking at, but which was a bit expensive. However, my girlfriend is very, very good at finding some unbelievable deals for clothes. She also has a solid sense of style. This has it's benefits. 

So once he confirmed that this particular jacket was what he would like to receive, she went ahead and ordered it. It came in not long ago, and I was able to bring it up for my son earlier this morning, before he left for school. That was good timing, too, since we seem to be experiencing what some of the local newscasters are referring to as an "arctic blast."

He tried it on, and really liked it. It was a good fit. My girlfriend thought so, too, when I sent her this picture. It seemed worth sharing here, so enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment