Friday, November 1, 2019

More Pictures From Halloween 2019

Halloween 2019















Happy Halloween 2019! 

My son was an original Star Wars character this year, and he deliberately made it vague whether or not he was a Jedi or a Sith. He actually has some real skills with the lightsaber, to boot! It was a fun Halloween, even if I did not actually dress up this year. Kind of snuck up on me this time around.

This year, my son decided to do something different. After a few years of wanting to be some of his favorite video game characters for Halloween, this year he wanted to be an original Star Wars character.

He deliberately made it vague whether he was supposed to be a Jedi or a Sith. I could not tell which one he would be, either. But I think it is far to say that he deserves points for originality and ingenuity. And when I get a chance to put the videos up, you will find that he actually has some skills with the lightsaber, and looks like a natural!

Not sure how much longer he will be trick or treating, but he did this year. And that was great, because it is fun for me, as well! I enjoy walking around and watching him go door to door and get some candy, and enjoy dressing up. Halloween is supposed to be fun, and that is what it was!




Here are some more pictures from Halloween yesterday:










No comments:

Post a Comment