Sunday, December 29, 2019

Star Wars: ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Video Review by Chris Stuckmann With Spoilers








Some years ago, I stumbled on a series of reviews - both spoiler-free and with spoilers - of literally every Star Wars move that was made.

These reviews were well done, intelligently analyzed and, I think, fairly reviewed. He noticed both the good and the bad, and explained the inconsistencies. Sometimes, he pointed out and explained aspects of these movies that I had noticed but not fully formulated or thought of the words for in my own mind, both positive and negative.

So, these reviews by Chris Stuckman seemed like a solid thing to add, and I am relying on his video to do it again this time, too.

Here is his review of 'The Rise of Skywalker' with full spoilers, so be warned:


No comments:

Post a Comment