Sunday, December 1, 2019

Surviving Cast Members From ‘Facts of Life’ Will Reunite for Christmas Movie Set to Air on Lifetime Channel Later Today

Later today on Lifetime, there will be what presumably will be a fun, lighthearted Christmas movie that will reunite much of the old cast of the eighties sitcom "Facts of Life."

Yes, I know that usually, feel good movies on channels such as Hallmark and Lifetime, but I kind of grew up watching Facts of Life. It was just one of those sitcoms that seemingly everyone my age knows. And yes, as soon as I heard about this particular reunion, just about one month ago, it piqued my curiosity, and I was indeed interested in tuning in to see it.

Not sure that it will be the characters from Facts of Life. In fact, it seems that it will not be, and will just reunite most of the original cast, the surviving members, anyway. The actress who played Mrs. Garrett, Charlotte Rae, died last year.

But the rest of the cast members will be there. And even though I am no longer a little kid and, in fact, am a man in my middle ages, with a kid of my own, that movie will likely be on my television set tomorrow evening, which is supposed to be snowy. A perfect night to just sit inside and relax, and watch a movie.

So, if you are interested in watching it as well, it will be on at about 8pm on the Lifetime network, and will be airing again around midnight, just in case you missed it the first time that it airs.

Check your local listing, and enjoy! Let's hope it's a good one!




Here is the link to the article which I ran into in late October, and which informed me about this upcoming holiday movie:

‘Facts of Life’ cast reunites for Lifetime holiday special POSTED 9:13 AM, OCTOBER 22, 2019, BY CNN WIRE, UPDATED AT 09:16AM, OCTOBER 22, 2019

https://pix11.com/2019/10/22/the-facts-of-life-cast-is-back-together-for-a-holiday-special/

No comments:

Post a Comment