Thursday, March 23, 2023

An Even Newer Hairstyle For My Son

 



My son changed his hairstyle once again. Not a haircut this time, since he just got one a few days ago.

However, I was still shocked this morning after first glimpsing him, and seeing a very different look than the one he had just gotten at the barber shop. On that first day (Monday of this week), they slicked his hair back, so that he almost looked (to me) like he belonged on Wall Street or something.

Early yesterday, he already had changed his look again, bringing his hair down, pushing it forward instead of slicked back. Honestly, I liked this look even better. He looks like what he is: a teenager. And personally, I think he looks great like this.

Take a look below at the before and after pictures:










How he looks now, after pushing his hair down, forward, the way I saw him today:


No comments:

Post a Comment