Wednesday, March 8, 2023

More Pictures From a Frosty New Jersey Morning





Yesterday, I posted pictures from the snowy morning that we had. I briefly stopped by some woods in Parsippany just after getting off from work, when it was not even fully daylight yet.

Today, I am posting some pictures which I took on another morning commute back from work to Hillsborough, on a morning which was very cold, raw, and frosty. In fact, it might have been the morning when we got a bit of snow, as well. 

Somehow, I never quite got around to posting any of these pictures here. But I am rectifying that now, with these pictures. Just really enjoyed the beauty of this very quiet and very cold late February/early March morning (it was either the last day or two of February, or the first or second of March, technically). 

Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment