Wednesday, March 22, 2023

My Son Recently Changed His Look With Haircut & a Fresh Shave



My son's hair recently had grown very long. He had enjoyed that "man bun" look for something like over a year. Admittedly, it was not my favorite look of his, but I knew that it was his choice. But it seemed like even he was growing tired of it.

Well, he finally got a haircut (and a shave) earlier this week. 

And here is the result:






Perhaps not the clearest picture, but this shows just how long his hair was growing not long ago. This picture was taken when we got together on Super Bowl Sunday to watch the big game, as well as to play a few matches of chess. You can see the "man bun" and just how long his hair was getting. Yet, his face looks freshly shaven in this particular picture, although I assure you that it was not. He had that young unruly teenage beard look. He looks much sharper now, I think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment