Wednesday, June 26, 2024

A New Look (For Now)

Decided to not only get rid of the beard, but also see how I look without even a goatee. Guess the gray is growing more dominant on my chin, so I wanted to see if I might look a bit younger by shaving it off.

This picture reveals what I look like presently, minus the goatee.

Judging by the picture, this guy does not look too pleased with his new look. Also, he looks dangerous, like he is about to snap. I'd hate to meet him in a dark alley. You can just see the insanity lurking just underneath the surface. And not too deep underneath the surface, either.

Turn that frown upside down, buddy!

Anyway, let me know if you think that this is a good look for this guy, or if it makes him look like a psycho. 

Also, where the hell are my ears? They are conspicuous by their absence. Hell, there's not even any hair for them to hide behind.

Yeesh!








3 comments:

  1. It's a good look for you, though I'm surprised since you've seldom been clean shaven for the last 20+ years. As for the menacing look in your eye, that's just how you tend to present yourself to the world, so this is nothing new. On a more serious note, you and I simply don't feel the need to systematically force ourselves to smile for pictures.

    Concerning your previous post about Les Bleus, I hate to say it but they're not at all looking the part of potential champions. That being said, I'm not necessarily writing them off. I think they're better than what they've shown up to this point, and that they could have a breakout game. They'll probably need one, though, because having finished second in their group they're likely to face a powerhouse in the Round of 16.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been told to smile more in pictures for years, including with this one. But it always feels unnatural, forced, and thus fake when I actually do smile for a picture like this. That said, however, I always like to see Sebastien smile in pictures, although he rarely ever does. So I can see it now from both perspectives. As for France and Belgium, agreed that neither side looked especially impressive. However, they both are (or appear) to be serious contenders, so this should be a good, and certainly an interesting, game. Not sure who will win, but I personally think that it will likely be a low-scoring affair. Let's see what happens.

      Delete
  2. Just found out they're playing Belgium on July 1st. Neither team impressed in the first round, so it should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete