Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday Funny: Clumsy Penguin Slips & Falls Into Water

This is a brief video clip that made me laugh. Made me laugh hard enough to put some tears in my eyes, actually.

I was not so much laughing at the penguin, as in sympathy. It made them feel more relatable, somehow, seeing that they can be clumsy, and actually look quite human when they slip and then try to recover (obviously without success).

Earlier today, I posted a Sunday Funny that was political, which is something I actually generally wish to avoid for these Sunday Funnies. We all need a little break from that utter nonsense every now and then, which was my originally intent. Not proud of myself for having given in and added a political video (and my own comments and review of it).

That said, this is my attempt to make up for it. No politics, nothing too heavy or potentially controversial. Just a cute little animal in a goofy clip.

Enjoy.



 @HumorHQShorts  Subscribe Cute penguin slips and falls on slide #laugh #humor #funny

https://youtube.com/shorts/fWP8PnvgiGg?si=u2l1htWPQlYRdou6


No comments:

Post a Comment