Thursday, May 11, 2023

Concert Review: Arlo Guthrie Asbury Park 9/28/19 Pictures From Past Show & Night Visit to Asbury Park






Arlo Guthrie Asbury Park 9/28/19


Somehow, I did not ever publish this concert review, despite thinking that I must have. So much did I assume this (wrongly), that it never occurred to me to bother checking.

Then I accidentally stumbled onto this, and realized that this had somehow never been published.

So today, I am rectifying that. Granted, it's been years, quite literally. 

Unfortunately, I did not find the setlist for this show anywhere on the internet. And sadly, my own memory of it is not nearly strong enough to even attempt it. I mean, this happened almost half a year before the Coronavirus pandemic shutdown. It was so long ago. 

Guthrie had long been a musician I had wanted to see. I had seen Alice's Restaurant, and had wanted to see as many original Woodstock artists as possible. So this was a must.

After the show, my son and I walked on the boardwalk by the beach in Asbury Park, which was fun. Still stunned that this was never posted before, but I remembered some stuff from that evening while perusing through the pictures, which are posted below.

Enjoy:











































No comments:

Post a Comment