Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Previously Unpublished Pictures of Our Visit to New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art

 


This weekend, I was trying to empty my cell phone of all of it's pictures. This was a task which was, frankly, long overdue, and which is still not nearly over. Yet, it felt good to actually get it started, at least on some level.

Among the pictures which were still there were from the holiday season visit which my son and I took to New York City's Metropolitan Museum of Art. We crossed Central Park in the dark to get there, and I stopped and took a few pictures there, especially of Belvedere Castle.

Below are the pictures, some of which have already been published, but most of which were not. Be warned, some of them are repetitive. It just made more sense to unload them, and I did not exactly have tons of time to go through them all, or pick only the cream of the crop for this particular blog entry. So again, there are some duplicates.

Still, I think that many of these are quite nice, and were pleasant memories of a great trip to a world class museum.

Enjoy!




















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment