Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Some Old Pictures Recently Unearthed From My Old Email Account

Just a few days ago, I was thinking about some old pictures which I had lost, specifically of the first trip which my son and I took back in the summer of 2012.

Then it occurred to me to check my old email, and look under photographs.

Bingo!

There were other pictures, too, including one of my favorites: a photo of the Château Frontenac on a rainy night, which was one of the very best that I took (although it proved to be blurrier than I thought). Not as many as I had hoped for, and not as solid quality, either.

Still very glad to get 'em back, and hopefully, I can work on improving them, and keep them from here on out!

Enjoy!

















The Château Frontenac on a rainy night. This was one of my very favorite pictures that I had taken, but it seemed like it simply vanished at some point. I thought that I had lost this picture long ago, but was so pleased to find it again recently, when I went through the old saved pictures on my older email account. It also was quite a bit more blurry than I remembered it being, so I took the liberty of working on it, making some alterations. Here is the product of some of those labors. Some of the pictures actually look quite good, if I say so myself. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment