Thursday, May 12, 2022

My Son At His First Job

This past weekend was my light weekend. This means that I am off on Saturday and Sunday nights, which gives me a bit of free time. 

When I have this, I like to try and take advantage by spending time with my girlfriend on Saturdays, which is her day off, and with my son on Sundays, which he usually has off. But this past Sunday, however, he was working at Stop 'n Shop, which is a bit unusual. Normally, he works on weekday afternoon/evening, and on Saturdays. But he worked on Sunday.

So, I decided to go there after I got off, and we arranged for me to pick him up after his shift ended. We went for a walk later on, and it was a beautiful, even glorious day in terms of weather. You could not ask for better weather, in fact. Just a perfect spring afternoon.

As for this picture, it just seemed like a wonderful opportunity to get a picture of him while working his first ever job. This would have been on Sunday, May 8th. 




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sébastien! I'm glad you were able to find a part-time job close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebastien, you get more handsome and more grown-up each time I see you! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I will show Sebastien this blog entry and the responses, so that he can see the comment himself, unfiltered. Sure that he will be appreciative. Thank you.

      Delete