Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Stephen King Set To Release New Story & Soft Cover Publication of Final Installment of Gwendy's Button Box Trilogy Within Week of One Another




Some pictures I found recently of chalk sketches of the great writer himself.



Okay, so this is a busy time for Stephen King and, of course, his fans. He is releasing "Finn," a new short story, today (May 25th). And in less than one week, he and Richard Chizmar will see the release of the softcover version of the final book in the Gwendy’s Button Box trilogy, which have been enormously successful in terms of sales. 

Speaking for myself, I am a fan of Stephen King. That, despite not being even a passionate fan of horror. Oh, I like scary stories and movies and such every now and then. But it is not necessarily my first choice. That said, Stephen King just has a style of writing that I enjoy. He really has great characters that often feel real enough that the constant reader (in this case, me) can feel almost like it is an escape from oneself and one's own life and problems. Indeed, when I read King, it feels almost like I am taking a vacation from myself while I am reading the book. And yes, that can be both welcome and very enjoyable. 

With all of this activity on the Stephen King front, it seemed fitting to republish a link that both fans and perhaps casual fans, or even just the curious, might be interested in. It bills itself as 28 things that you (it assumes) did not know about King.

Enjoy!





28 Things You Didn't Know About Stephen King:

No comments:

Post a Comment