Saturday, May 14, 2022

A Picture Of My Son From 8 Years Ago

Here is another picture of my son that I do not believe was here on the Charbor Chronicles before. At least, I could not find it.

This was from a hike that we took at Pyramid Mountain in either Kinnelon or Boonton, New Jersey, way back on May 12, 2014. That was just over eight years ago, which is incredible. It feels like it was recent. He always loved to climb up on the rocks and boulders along the path. Come to think of it, he still pretty much does, for that matter. 

Just found this picture on my Facebook timeline, and was wondering why it was nowhere to be found here on my own blog page.

So this was my attempt to remedy that. Looking at this picture served as a reminder that you do not necessarily notice the physical changes in a person on a typical, day-to-day basis. But when you look at a picture like this from many years ago, it hits you how much they have grown and changed. My son looks so young and small here in this picture.

Unbelievable!

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment