Tuesday, May 17, 2022

My Father's Old Business Card

Today was a tough day. That was something that I mentioned in my earlier post, but it bears repeating. Losing a loved family member is never easy. Yet, we nevertheless are lucky to have been able to say one final goodbye with the final viewing today. It was not especially pleasant, but it still felt important. It's part of the process of grieving and closure.

Again, we have to remind ourselves that at least his suffering is done now.

In any case, while perusing through some old family photos as we were trying to select the best picture for his obituary, I happened on a copy of his old business card. It seemed like a good idea to share that here, while I am still dedicating some blog entries to honoring his memory.

In that spirit, here is a picture of a copy of my father's business card. He ran his own house painting business for about two decades, and enjoyed success. I always liked that phrase of his, "A Touch of France in Your Home."

I was unable to correct the dimensions, so it still appears sideways. This is something that I hope to fix in a few days.

Anyway, here it is. Enjoy.



This 

No comments:

Post a Comment