Monday, December 12, 2022

Some New Pictures Dec 2022

A while ago, I published some pictures after cleaning my parent's old house. Wrongly, I had assumed that those would be the last batch of pictures that I would find during my cleaning. 

Two things happened recently that proved me wrong. First of all, I got a batch of pictures from a family member in France, which I admittedly have yet to make duplicates of (but intend to). The, there was a second batch of pictures, which came from a different source altogether.

Recently, however, I went through a fairly thorough visit of my ex's storage, where some of my stuff was, as well. It was another big task, and once again, there were some treasures waiting.

These were some of them. There are more, but I have to go through them. Making duplicates is not so much a problem. But then working on them, selecting the best copies, and then trying to go and make them as perfect as possible requires quite a bit of work, as well as a computer that allows me to do that. Right now, as I write this, I am in a public library, and uploaded and then edited these pictures. That takes a bit of time, and should help to explain why these pictures so often take as long as they do for me to publish them. 

In any case, here is the first batch. They are mostly of my son. One from a school, and I believe that this is actually Maple Road School in West Milford, which he went to for Pre-K, I believe. If that is accurate, I believe this is the only picture that exists of him while he attended that particular school. 

Then there are other pictures, as well. Mostly, pictures of him with either his mom or members of her family (her parents in particular). There is also a picture of my father's old business card, from the days of Bordeau Painting. 

Enjoy!













































Pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment