Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Beatles News: Ringo & McCartney Get Together to Cover John Lennon Song

 


This picture was taken, and recently cropped, by me. Taken from the Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band show in Worcester, Massachusetts, June 11, 2016







This picture was taken, and recently cropped, by me for the Ringo Starr In Conversation at Strands Bookstore - October 26, 2015







Pictures from when my son and I saw McCartney in Brooklyn in 2017







Not sure if I ever posted about this collaboration by the two surviving members of the "Fab Four." But a musical collaboration between them is still newsworthy.

Yes, Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney got together in 2019 to cover "Grow Old With Me," a song by former bandmate, the late John Lennon.

Below is the link to the article:


Paul McCartney And Ringo Starr Reunite To Cover “Grow Old With Me” By John Lennon

https://iloveclassicrock.com/paul-mccartney-and-ringo-starr-reunite-to-cover-grow-old-with-me-by-john-lennon/?a=CJ&fbclid=IwAR0HkUYEriTIO05CP36f_D76Evc8D_kVvvuopvTwTRNccLAg2xXhGb4EW64






These pictures were from when my son and I saw McCartney earlier this year in Syracuse in June. 


No comments:

Post a Comment