Thursday, August 20, 2026

A Bit More From the Bills - Panthers Preseason Game


🏈🏈🏈🏈


Preseason Game 1: Buffalo Bills 29, Carolina Panthers 14

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY


Okay, so a few more pictures from that Bills preseason game the other day.

First of all, I figured that I would add links to articles and the box score for the game. Josh Allen looked incredible, as did the Bills starters more generally, both on offense and defense. If they play like that this season, they can really do some things.

Anyway, the other thing that I wanted to share were more pictures from my other cell device which I took that day. They include pictures of the game and the new stadium and it's surroundings. That includes the remnants from the old Rich Stadium, too.

That said, there are a lot of pictures this time around. I wanted to try and get all of the pictures which I took down here, so that they can be cleared from this other device. The memory is low on this device, and so it seemed like a good opportunity to clear some of the space by publishing these pictures here and now. 

One picture which I was a bit too late to take was when legend Daryll Talley was introduced to the crowd. He was from the defense of those great Bills teams of the 90's that went to four straight Super Bowls, a record which remains intact to this day. When I saw the Bills in 1995, I was able to see most of the big names of those Bills teams, but Talley was one of the members of those teams who had departed by that point. So it was really quite cool to see him now, and in Buffalo during a Bills game, even if he was not playing. 

Anyway, it seemed to me that a lot of these pictures came out quite nicely. 

Take a look and enjoy.
















































































































Bills 29-14 Panthers (Aug 15, 2026) Box Score ESPN

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401873282

Bills 29-14 Panthers (Aug 15, 2026) Box Score - ESPN



Bills 29-14 Panthers (Aug 15, 2026) Box Score Google

https://www.google.com/search?q=box+score+bills+preseason+panthers&biw=1528&bih=828&sca_esv=af6d0a898f782bbe&sxsrf=APpeQnta4F6kBuWuxOrSYUhHQYiL2aIdSw%3A1786881779831&ei=86aBara2MtqnptQP0IfpuQI&ved=0ahUKEwj2-_etjaWWAxXak4kEHdBDOicQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=box+score+bills+preseason+panthers&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiImJveCBzY29yZSBiaWxscyBwcmVzZWFzb24gcGFudGhlcnMyBRAAGO8FMgUQABjvBTIFEAAY7wUyBRAAGO8FSPwtUP4OWMYscAF4AZABAJgBfKABqAiqAQMyLji4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgugAv4IwgIKEAAYRxjWBBiwA8ICBhAAGAMYDcICCBAAGAgYHhgNwgILEAAYgAQYigUYhgPCAgoQIRgKGKABGMMEmAMAiAYBkAYDkgcDMy44oAfcIbIHAzIuOLgH9AjCBwcwLjYuNC4xyAcvgAgB&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#cobssid=s&sie=m;/g/11zbgt0xz1;6;/m/059yj;mmb;fp;1;;;;-1

box score bills preseason panthers - Google Search

No comments:

Post a Comment