Friday, August 14, 2026

Pastel Dusk Skies Over Hornell, New York

 



So I arrived in Hornell yesterday, shortly after noon time. All things considered, that made pretty good time, since I had two stops of some length.

Last evening, I went outside and cooled off a bit on a nice, pleasant evening. It occurred to me that under different circumstances, it could have been an absolutely perfect night for a campfire. 

However, this was my mom's place, in a residential section of a village in western New York state, and not somewhere in the woods or at a campground. 

One thing that I did do was take a picture of the sky, which was truly beautiful. It came out nicely in this picture, although it was a bit more beautiful in real life. However, it still seemed like it would be worth sharing a picture here.

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment