Saturday, September 10, 2022

Getting Reacclimated With the Old Ms. Pacman Video Games





Recently, my job obtained an old style video game, the kind you used to see at the old arcades dating back to the eighties and, to a lesser extent, the nineties. These are the kinds of arcades that you can still see depicted in either vintage movies or shows, or those that are supposed to take place back then.

Needless to say, I have played these games, particularly Ms. Pacman. That was one of the most popular games back in the eighties, and it was one of my personal favorites. And getting reacclimated with it has been pretty cool.

How am I doing with it?

Well so far, it took a little getting used to. But a few days ago, I actually managed to get to the fourth level for Ms. Pacman. Over the years, I have played this game a handful of times over the years, but if memory serves correctly, that was the best result that I have had in the game (in any Atari game, actually) since probably the eighties themselves.

Will try and keep you guys posted should I succeed in getting better and reaching past even the fourth level.







No comments:

Post a Comment