Friday, September 23, 2022

My Girlfriend Heads to Poland




Well, my son and I had our turn going to Europe, and we left for that trip one month ago today. In fact, I think at around this time, we had just taken to the air.

Today, it was my girlfriend's turn. I just came back from Newark Airport, where she is scheduled to board a flight soon as I write this (she informed me a short time ago that it was delayed by a couple of hours or so). 

At this time tomorrow, she should be in her hometown of Średnia Wieś, in southeastern Poland. It is in the Bieszczady region, which is one of the most rural sections of Poland. It is a charming little village, with all sorts of animals running around freely, from cats and dogs to some chickens and some much wilder animals, including bears. Evidently, there has been a problem with wolves there lately.

In any case, it should be a fun couple of weeks for her. I wish her a very enjoyable vacation! 





No comments:

Post a Comment