Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Updated Pictues From Our Recent London Trip






Hard to believe, but it has been one month to the day since my son left London, which more or less marked the midway point of our trip.

Since then, I have done just a little bit of work on some of the photos. Not as much work as I thought, and not nearly as many pictures as expected. Still, I did do some.

And here is proof. These are some of the pictures from our trip to London that I specifically made a point of trying to work and improve. Hopefully as you glance through these pictures, it will become obvious why, or else I did not really do nearly as good a job as originally imagined.

In any case, my own belief is that some of these shots came out rather well. Take a look through them and see if you agree.

Enjoy!
















Scattered and Random London Shots







These are some updated pictures from the trip to London that my son and I went on last month, before he began school. It was a beautiful city, and we were both excited to finally see it.

As I usually do after trips, I worked on some of the pictures a bit since, and believe that these photos, which I worked on and tried to improve, were definitely worth sharing.

Enjoy!
























































































Big Ben and the Parliament Buildings























Tower Bridge

















Methodist Central Hall



The Methodist Central Hall (also known as Central Hall Westminster), which hosted the first ever meeting of the United Nations in 1946. 
















Buckingham Palace












No comments:

Post a Comment