Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Some Improved Pictures From the Washington Trips

Some Improved Pictures From the Trip 

Lately, I have managed to do some interesting things with some of the photographs that I have taken. I used to do some things like that on one of my old phones, where I could play around a bit with the reformatting of the size, and alter the lighting and the color a bit. That was pretty good, but it was often on the small screen of the phone, which made it a bit more difficult to view. Also, since I tend to take so many pictures, it would use storage, which would mean that I could not do this with endless pictures. After a while, the photo editing services themselves began to stop operating properly. 

However, I have gotten access to what appears to possibly be a better, more professional grade photo editor on a laptop computer, as well as on a desktop at my weekend job. This prevents the load of work from being on the phone, which helps. It also allows me to see the pictures on a much larger screen, so I can better assess the quality of the alterations being made. Sometimes, for example, I have noticed that greater details on one aspect of the picture actually detracts from the rest of the picture. So then, this bigger screen, and more professional grade alterations, feels like it has really helped with the quality of some of the more updated pictures that I have tried to process and improve. 

With all of that said, it seems appropriate to mention that I have been doing some work on the pictures. And now, it feels like a priority to finally allow them to see the light of day. There were some pictures on certain trips which came out blurry, for example. This was especially true of the pictures for the 2019 Washington trip, as well as the trip later that same year to Montreal. Then, there are other conditions that felt like they were limiting the photographs, such as the fog that hung over the entire 2018 trip to the Grand Tetons. So by being able to make some alterations, it felt like the pictures really came out better, even much better in some specific circumstances.





2013:





































































































































































































2019

































No comments:

Post a Comment