Monday, June 27, 2022

Surprise J6 Hearing Will Take Place Later Today & Former Attorney General Holder Says Trump Conviction is No Brainer



Yes, I am posting one of these videos again by Glenn Kirschner. In light of the emergency J6 public hearing that was rushed for tomorrow in the light of "new evidence," it seemed fitting. No, Kirschner is not in the know, apparently, over what this new evidence will be, so no new revelations there. But since that hearing will take place in just a few hours as I write this, we shall find out what all of this is soon enough, in any case.

However, Kirschner does discuss the words from a former Attorney General, Eric Holder. Holder evidently is so convinced of Trump's guilt in this case, that he outright dismissed suggestions that there may be complications, or that it would be difficult to convict Trump. And Kirschner agrees.

Again, I have my doubts. While Kirschner's argument about his own convictions on less evidence may be appealing, this is a man who got away with not just bad, but criminal behavior time and time again. He has a ton of money, and thus is bound to get some capable lawyers to defend him. Hell, the Republican party might go out of it's way to try and defend him, particularly those with some serious stakes concerning their own roles in J6. As I have mentioned in the past, I hope for the sake of this country that I am wrong, and sincerely believe that no one in American history is more deserving of finally being held accountable for his actions than King Con Don. However, I still have a hard time imagining it, and guess that, suffice to say, I will believe it when I see it. That said, I absolutely, unequivocally hope to actually see it happen. What a happy day that will be. And while some might be angry if it does happen, it will be for the good of the nation to finally put Trump behind it, once and for all, and move on already. It's well past time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment