Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Jello Biafra With Long Hair

A few days ago, I posted something about the birthday of Jello Biafra.

Well, I ran into this picture of him with long hair while perusing through Facebook last night during work. Actually, it was probably more the wee hours of the morning, but that hardly matters.

Now admittedly, at first, I did not recognize him. My assumption was that it was David Foster Wallace, although Joey Ramone was instantly recognizable. And clearly he would have looked a bit older standing next to the famous author. 

Then, I saw it was a belated birthday message to Jello Biafra. Upon closer look, I could see that, indeed, it was Jello, although it did not look like any picture of him I had seen before. Here, he has long hair and a beard, and looks like a young student intellectual. 

In any case, I got a kick out of it, and thought it would be worth sharing. So, here it is:





No comments:

Post a Comment