Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Kirk Hammett Screws Up Nothing Else Matters at Boston Show



Back in the eighties and nineties, Metallica was arguably my favorite band. Certainly, they were in the top two or three, at the very least. They were intense, and highly energetic, as well as angry. All of that appealed to me quite a bit.

Well, I still listen to Metallica every now and then, although obviously not nearly as often as I used to listen to them.

However, they still can produce some decent music. Also, I see a more human side to them than ever before, even if that is not always for the better.

This is a clip showing guitarist Kirk Hammett showing a human side. He kind of screws up in a song here during a concert, in front of a large crowd. In this day and age, an occurrence like this will live on.

Still, it does show a human side, a reminder that these guys are not machines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment