Friday, October 13, 2023

Today is Friday the 13th...in October

 




Yes, not only is today Friday the 13th, but this one falls in October, the most haunted month of the year. Less than three weeks away from Halloween.

Of course, this is something that would - and surely did - excite me many years ago, when much younger, as a kid and still as a young adult. For the most part, however, I am a bit too old for that kind these days. Indeed, I only remembered well into the day, although it was in time for nightfall. Still, it just does not feel all that spooky anymore.   

Still, it is something, an occasion of note. And so it seemed like it might be a good idea to dedicate a blog post in honor of this, although I cannot claim to be in much of a scary mood. Horror movies and haunted houses and/or haunted hayrides used to spook me, but they don't really do much to scare me these days. 

But in the spirit of Halloween and the "haunted month of October," enjoy this...Friday the 13th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment