Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Trump Now Claiming That Sidney Powell Was Never His Lawyer

More Trump lawyers are pleading guilty and distancing themselves from Trump. Indeed, it seems entirely possible that they may testify against King Con Don.

Still, I will believe that he will actually be answerable to his crimes when I see it. Never before I have ever seen anyone seemingly so immune from the consequences of his actions like Trump appears to be. I'm tired of it, and it is making me lose any lingering faith that I once had in the justice system. Then again, I have never seen anyone so deserving of the hammer of justice coming down on him, either. I mean, this guy freaking attempted a coup d'Γ©tat, and came closer than anyone has to getting rid of American democracy and replacing it with a dictatorship.

In any case, it seemed fitting to share this video, where once again, Seth Myers breaks down the recent news regarding Trump and his batshit crazy team of lawyers, particularly Sidney Powell. Trump is now claiming that, in fact, she was never his lawyer, although again, he once proudly proclaimed her as one of his lawyers - in writing!

Take a look at the video below. Enjoy.





Trump Distances Himself from Sidney Powell Amid Another Surprise Guilty ...




No comments:

Post a Comment