Tuesday, September 8, 2026

NOT a Joke: Trump Claims Moon For the United States

This is a picture of a magnet that was being sold at Strand's Book Store in New York City a few years ago. No, I did not buy it, but I liked it and took a picture, which I am sharing here now. 


Absolute lunacy.

Literally, in fact.

Wish this was satire.

Unfortunately, it's not. This is an actual 


Did Trump claim the moon as US territory? by Laerke Christensen Published Sept. 8, 2026:

The U.S. is bound by a U.N. treaty that says countries can't "claim" celestial bodies like the moon for themselves. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-moon-us-territory/

Did Trump claim the moon as US territory? | Snopes.com




Then there was this. Not sure if this is real or not. 

I could not find anything else on this, so it might not be real. Even then, it feels like the kind of thing which he would post, which says something in and of itself.


Laurie Reynolds 2͏h͏  · Guess what? Us Native Americans were here first up to 20,000 years first. So he can get the hell off our lands

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=38636004909346016&set=a.4328512247188721

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment