Monday, September 28, 2026

Video Explores Why Villains Like Trump Live So Long

Ever since Trump became president again, I have heard some people who actively want - and apparently believe - that Trump will not last the full four years.

Some articles suggest that he will step down, something which I frankly never understood. Are they seeing what is right in front of them? This guy's ego will never allow himself to simply resign and fade away. He always has to be the center of attention. How difficult is it to grasp that from the guy who wants arches and statues built in his honor, who wants every major building named after him, and his image to be on Mount Rushmore. 

Hello?

Other people - including some people I know very well - seem to believe that Trump will not live much longer. One of them follow all sorts of videos on Youtube by people at least purported to be doctors, who show visible signs of Trump's physical decline, and then estimate that he has mere months, or perhaps even just weeks, to live. 

This is something which I have a problem with, as well. First of all, I try not to actively root for anyone's actual death, although admittedly Trump going would hardly bring a tear to my eye, or likely make the world a worse place. However, I also have a difficult time believing it. No, Trump does not exercise or eat right. He has a very unhealthy lifestyle.

That said, he also has a team of the best medics at his beck and call and ready and willing to respond instantly. I suspect that some of those mysterious absences of days, when Trump seemed somehow to disappear, probably involved medical emergencies and him taking it easy for a few days, although clearly I cannot prove that. 

My point is this, however: Trump will likely live to the rest of this term. He will likely be there in 2028, and yes, I still believe he will run - and possibly win - again. 

Below is a video I ran into on why villains like Trump seem to live so damn long. It was interesting stuff. Take a look. 



REAL DOCTOR explains 4 reasons WHY VILLAINS LIVE SO LONG (I have bad news about Trump) The United Front Show The United Front Show 103K subscribers

https://youtu.be/X-HRqoQhYL0?si=zISOD5sk-AT8pvNX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-HRqoQhYL0

REAL DOCTOR explains 4 reasons WHY VILLAINS LIVE SO LONG (I have bad news about Trump)

No comments:

Post a Comment