Thursday, September 24, 2026

Yes, Trump Will Drag the Entire Country (& World) Down With Him If He Feels Seriously Threatened

James Carville is not usually someone I pay serious attention to or even take seriously. Frankly, I believe that he is more responsible than most Democrats for helping to bring about this nightmare of the Trump presidency.

That said, I thought that he was spot on in this regard. I have been sharing my belief that Trump would bring the entire country down with him if he felt he was in danger, even though people - not just Trump supporters - often dismissed that notion. But I felt - and feel even more strongly now, if anything - that he would, or rather, he will. If pressed to do so, yes, I think Trump would actually want to bring as many people down to share his suffering if he somehow were threatened with having to face the consequences of his actions.

So I am sharing this, because it is not just important, but urgent to understand this by now. Trump is madness, and the country needs to recognize it as such in order to have a chance to save itself from it, before it is too late.







Jack Summers 14 hours ago  ·

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=3252345224956489&set=a.100730480117995

No comments:

Post a Comment