Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Star Trek & Fans Celebrated 60th Anniversary of the Historical Franchise Yesterday

Missed this important anniversary yesterday. But it felt like something which I should acknowledge and post about.

Star Trek enjoyed it's historical 60th anniversary yesterday. Surely, the actors and producers who created it could not have known the loyal fan base which would follow for literally decades now.

And while I admittedly was never the biggest Trekkie, I admired the focus on teamwork and the hopeful message for a better future based on cooperation. Seems to me like we could use more Star Trek providing hope for a better future in this day and age in particular. 



As 'Star Trek' turns 60, its idealistic vision for the future is more vital than ever  8:49 0:10 8:49 Nothing stops William Shatner from reaching the stars ByChristopher Watson September 8, 2026:

https://abcnews.com/GMA/Culture/star-trek-turns-60-idealistic-vision-future-vital/story?id=136261818

As 'Star Trek' turns 60, its idealistic vision for the future is more vital than ever - ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment