Sunday, March 10, 2019

German Guy Takes an Icy Plunge!

I am not entirely sure if I ever posted this video clip before.

If I did not, however, I am remedying that now.

Given the unsteadiness of the weather lately (and this is usually the case for transitional weather months like March and April), the weather can often be quite unpredictable.

Apparently, that can be the case in Germany, as well. Here is a clip of some German guy who was going to make a video of him diving into an iced over pool. No way to fully tell what time of the year it was, although that hardly matters. He decides to go ahead and take the plunge, and the results are simply hilarious!

I have seen this clip numerous times, over the course of several years, and it almost never fails to get a laugh from me, admittedly!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment