Tuesday, September 12, 2023

A Beautiful - & Huge! - Rainbow Over New Jersey Skies

 




On the drive down from northern to central Jersey yesterday, the weather was bizarre. It had been a mixture of sunshine and rain all day, particularly in the afternoon and evening.

So perhaps it was not surprising that there would be a beautiful rainbow. There I was driving, and just happened to turn my eyes when I saw this amazing rainbow spanning much of the skies. Had to pull over a snap a few pictures. At first, it was just partial. Once I began to drive just a bit further, it was a complete arc over the sky.

Amazing!

Below are some pictures from yesterday's rainbow. Enjoy!










Also, it seemed fitting to post a couple more pictures of some memorable rainbows that I have managed to get photos of over the years:



Niagara Falls, Summer of 2012:



Back to the camera. These were the easiest shots to take, because I did not have to fight with him.

He's actually looking at the camera!








Here are some pictures from the first few days since we arrived in Poland back in August of 2019:







No comments:

Post a Comment