Sunday, September 24, 2023

NFL 2023 - 24 Season Week 3 Predictions

                



🏈🏈🏈🏈





Okay, so this is coming out late, and I don't have time to g into too much details.

Let's take a look at the games coming up for Week 3:

 

LA Chargers at Minnesota - Two 0-2 teams who are annd have been disappointing to this point. My suspicion is that the Chargers get out of their current funk sooner than the Vikings, because it feels like something is really wrong in Minnesota. My pick: LA Chargers


Houston at Jacksonville - The Texans are terrible. The Jaguars appear to be on the rise. An upset could happen, but I'm not going to predict that. My pick: Jax


Atlanta at Detroit - The Lions need to bounce back from that loss last weekend. The Falcons have surprised with an impressive 2-0 start, but those two games were at home. This should be a win for the Lions. My pick: Detroit


New Orleans at Green Bay - This should be an interesting game. It could go either way. However, home field probably proves too much of an advantage, and helps push the Pack past the Saints. My pick: Green Bay


Tennessee at Cleveland - Two tough teams to make predictions for. However, the Titans are a physical team, and the Browns are still reeling from a key injury to one of their most productive players on offense. My pick: Tennessee


Denver at Miami - The Broncos are really struggling (rather predictably), and the Dolphins are flying high, with an explosive offense that can scare anybody. This one probably will not be much of a game, because Denver likely will be overwhelmed. My pick: Miami


Buffalo at Washington - The Bills finally got a convincing, blowout win last weekend.  This should help them when they go on the road for a tough test. It should be a tight one, but I like the Bills to produce the upset. My pick: Buffalo


New England at NY Jets - The Pats have traditionally owned Gang Green during the Belichick era. With the Pats desperately needing a win, and usually able to cook up something good against the Jets, this will be a tough game for the home team. My pick: New England


Indianapolis at Baltimore - The Colts got an impressive win last weekend. But on the road against one of the best teams in the AFC? Too tall of an order to ask. My pick: Baltimore


Carolina at Seattle - The Seahawks are a tough team to figure. The Panthers, apparently, are not. The Seahawks, with their considerable home field advantage, should easily and convincingly take this game. My pick: Seattle


Dallas at Arizona - The Cowboys are red hot, and right now, they seem to be feasting on a weak schedule. That makes their success so far suspect according to some people, but hey, you play the schedule you are handed, right? They should be able to earn a relatively easy win in this one. My pick: Dallas


Chicago at Kansas City - The defending Super Bowl champs host one of the worst teams in the league, a team that has lost 12 straight, and allowed a lot of points in each of those losses. This one could get ugly. My pick: Kansas City


Sunday Night Football - Pittsburgh at Las Vegas - The Steelers just earned their first win - albeit a tough one - over the Browns. Going into Las Vegas will be a tough test. The Raiders are improved, and should be better at home. This one feels like it will be tight, and could go either way. My pick: Pittsburgh


Monday Night Football Game 1 - Philadelphia at Tampa Bay - The Eagles and the Bucs are both undefeated. But while the Eagles have struggled thus far this season, and just don't quite look the same, I imagine that they will snap out of that funk. Whether they manage it in this game or not, they are the better overall team and should get the "W." My pick: Philadelphia 


Monday Night Football Game 2 - LA Rams at Cincinnati - A rematch of the Super Bowl from a few seasons ago. The Bengals have been having some problems, but I suspect that the urgency of their situation, as well as the desire for revenge against the team that denied them a Super Bowl title, will push them to this win. My pick: Cincinnati

No comments:

Post a Comment