Friday, September 1, 2023

Concert Pictures: Pearl Jam With Deep Sea Diver at the Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota

Pearl Jam kicked off their 2023 tour with a show in St. Paul, Minnesota, last night. 

We attended the show, which more or less marked the de facto end of our vacation. 

Now, I do not have the full range of the internet like I usually have right now.  So this is not a full concert review.  That will come later.  Also. I will at that point try to add an admittedly brief video clip from "Indifference," the song which they opened this show with. It is very brief, because the storage on my cellphone was apparently dangerously low, with all of the pictures video that I took. Otherwise, obviously, the clip would be longer. 

Anyway, below are some pictures from the show last evening, which seemed worth sharing here. 

Enjoy!




Pearl Jam:
































Deep Sea Diver:


















The Arena:



















My son at the concert:












No comments:

Post a Comment