Thursday, September 28, 2023

Hiking With My Son On a Beautiful Early Autumn Day






A great hike on an idyllic, crisp early autumn afternoon. That was what my son and I were privileged enough to enjoy yesterday afternoon.

After all of the rain that we had gotten in the previous four or so days, I figured that the waterfall would be strong, and would look spectacular. So I suggested to my son that we go for a hike to the waterfall, and he agreed. It did not disappoint. 

This waterfall is one which I have been going to for many years now. Indeed, it might even be decades that I have been coming here. It is an idyllic, picturesque respite. But I have never seen it look as powerful and majestic as it did yesterday, when we went and saw it seemingly at full strength.

So obviously, I snapped some pictures. Some of them came out very well, if I say so myself. They seemed worth sharing here, in any case.

Enjoy!
























I advised my son not to take any unnecessary risks. With words, he agreed. In terms of action, it was a different story:





No comments:

Post a Comment