Saturday, May 25, 2019

An Enjoyable Meal at Seoulville in Somerville, New Jersey



Earlier today, I mentioned that my girlfriend and I were trying to take advantage of a beautiful day - not to mention a relatively rare day off together for the two of us - and to try and enjoy our day without spending much money.

Well, this weekend, we spent far more than either of us really wanted to. We went to a restaurant yesterday, and it cost a bit more than expected. Then, we took advantage of a picture perfect late afternoon/early evening in terms of weather by going to the Rose Garden in Colonial Park.

Today, we visited Duke Farms in Hillsborough, a place that is an easy five or so minute drive from our residence in Hillsborough. It is beautiful, and we enjoyed it, but I already wrote about that earlier. 

This post, then, is about the place in nearby Somerville that we decided on. It is a Korean restaurant called Seoulville, and it was absolutely wonderful!

Everything was tasty, and each new dish offered pleasant surprises. My girlfriend had never eaten Korean before, and while I had, it was very different. I have a Korean friend who lives in Fort Lee, which he referred to as "Little Korea." I do not believe that is official, but indeed, there were a lot of Korean restaurants to choose from there.

Yet, it was different than this place, even though this offered some traditional Korean dishes. Different, but very, very good!

I recommend it, and thought it might be something worth sharing on this site, just in case anyone who liked Korean food happens to be in Somerville, and decides that they want to enjoy a very pleasant culinary experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment