Monday, August 28, 2023

Some More Pictures From Our Visit to the New York Natural History Museum

I am trying to get rid of some - most really - of my old pictures on my phone. And so here, it seemed like a good idea to publish some previously unreleased pictures from the fairly recent trip that my son and I took to New York City, particularly the Natural Museum of History.

Below are those pictures, as well as of the Dakota, the building perhaps most famous as the site where John Lennon and Yoko Ono lived, and where Lennon was shot in December of 1980.

After that are the many pictures taken (some almost identical to each other) of the Natural History Museum.

Enjoy!












































 









































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment