Monday, November 6, 2023

A Review of Beatles New Song "Now and Then" by Justin Hawkins Rides Again

Thought I might publish a few more reviews of the new Beatles song, "Now and Then."

Hope that I'm not overdoing it. It's just that...well, how often do you get to review a new song by the Beatles? I mean, there were only two new songs released previously in my lifetime - "Free as a Bird" and "Real Love." Both were released for the then brand new Anthology.

Now, here is a third song released in my lifetime by The Beatles. Remember, they broke up a long, long time ago, before I was even born. So it's exciting to me to see a new Beatles song released.

This review is by Justin Hawkins Rides Again. I just enjoy his distinctly English mannerisms and style, as well as his sense of humor. Plus, he's just a damn solid musician. 

Hopefully, you'll be entertained by his review, as well.

Enjoy!







What I Really Think of The Beatles New Song.

No comments:

Post a Comment