Sunday, November 26, 2023

NFL 2023-24 Week 12 Preview

      



🏈🏈🏈🏈




I am making these predictions quickly, since I forgot to do this until the last minute, and time is limited.

Here are my predictions:


Tampa Bay at Indianapolis - My pick: Indianapolis


New England at NY Giants - My pick: NY Giants


Jacksonville at Houston - My pick: Jacksonville


Pittsburgh at Cincinnati - My pick: Pittsburgh


Carolina at Tennessee - My pick: Tennessee


New Orleans at Atlanta - My pick: Atlanta


Cleveland at Denver - My pick: Cleveland


LA Rams at Arizona - My pick: Arizona


Kansas City at Las Vegas - My pick: Kansas City


Buffalo at Philadelphia - My pick: Philadelphia


Baltimore at LA Chargers - My pick: Baltimore


Chicago at Minnesota - My pick: Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment