Thursday, November 9, 2023

Recently Discovered Picture of Family & Friends






 

Just happened on this picture, almost by accident, while doing some recently cleaning. It features both of my parents, my Aunt Barbara (standing in the back), and Gloria, a friend and coworker of my mom for many years. Both Barbara and Gloria passed away years ago. My father died last year, in the spring.

Somewhere, I have more pictures of the old wedding, which took place back in May of 2000. I have run into them from time to time, but finding this one (and admittedly, running into at least one or two which seemed largely ruined) has made it feel like a priority to finally put these together and reserve them better and more responsibly than they have been to this point.

In any case, it just felt like this one was worth sharing. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment