Sunday, November 12, 2023

NFL 2023-24 Week 11 Preview

                      



🏈🏈🏈🏈





London Game - Indianapolis Versus New England - This is not the great rivalry that these two teams enjoyed some years ago, when it was Brady versus Manning. Still, it is an interesting game, one that also could go either way. My pick: Indianapolis


San Francisco at Jacksonville - The 49ers and Jaguars are both well-rested after a bye week. They tangle in Florida. The 49ers are still one of the favorites this season, but the Jaguars have been surprisingly hot as of late. This one should be a real battle, but I expect that the 49ers need to win and snap their losing streak proves the difference in this one. My pick: San Francisco


New Orleans at Minnesota - This will be a difficult game to forecast. The Saints are in sole possession of first place in the NFC South, but they have been wavering all season, looking good one week, then bad the next. The Vikings, meanwhile, should feel like the hot team, having won four straight and playing at home. But the quarterback situation is still uncertain, and that makes this feel much more like a toss-up. Still, the Vikings should find a way to deliver for their home crowd. My pick: Minnesota


Houston at Cincinnati - The Bengals are red hot right now. The Texans? Well, they did squeeze past the Bucs in a thriller last weekend. But it will take a lot more than that to get past Cincy. Frankly, I don't think the Texans are up to that tall order. My pick: Cincy


Cleveland at Baltimore - A huge divisional showdown game, with ramifications for both the divisional race and the playoff race! Possibly the most eagerly anticipated game of the week, and how long has it been since we have seen the Browns feature in one of those? Should be a good one. But I still have to go with the home team in this one. My pick: Baltimore


Green Bay at Pittsburgh - The Pack finally ended their losing streak last weekend. This weekend, however, they go to the Steel City to face a well-rested team that has been playing well. Just a bit too much for the Packers, I believe. My pick: Pittsburgh 


Tennessee at Tampa Bay - The Titans are a difficult team to figure. Then again, so are the Bucs. But with home field advantage, and a bitter taste in their mouths following that stunning defeat at Houston last weekend, expect the Bucs to deliver a win for their home fans. My pick: Tampa Bay 


Atlanta at Arizona - Kyler Murray returns! Clearly, it is a bit late, because he Cardinals are well out of playoff relevance. Still, they should show some sparks of life in this one. The Falcons will be tough, because they are a decent team in the thick of a tight race in the NFC South. But the Cardinals should win, if Murray is even close to 100 percent. My pick: Arizona


Detroit at LA Chargers - This is an interesting one, and a difficult game to pick. If it was in Detroit, the Lions would easily be my pick. In Los Angeles? It could go either way, but I think that the Chargers are slightly hotter. My pick: LA Chargers


Washington at Seattle - The Commanders have been on a bit of a hot streak. But the Seahawks are tough at home, and will want to make a statement following that humiliating blowout loss at Baltimore. My pick: Seattle 


NY Giants at Dallas - This will not be nearly as bad as that 40-0 drubbing that the G-Men suffered against Dallas last time these two teams met (hopefully). But it still should be a fairly convincing win for the Boys. My pick:: Dallas 


NY Jets at Las Vegas - The Jets got humbled last weekend at home against one AFC West team. now, they face another one, who also just humbled a New York team, dominating the Giants. But the Jets are the better team, and I suspect they show it. My pick: NY Jets


Denver at Buffalo - This is the kind of game that the Bills absolutely cannot afford to lose anymore this season. They have already dropped too many games inexplicably, and have little to no wiggle room left. I suspect that they get the job done thoroughly in this one. My pick: Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment