Monday, April 29, 2019

Game of Thrones Season 8: Literally Dark Scenes Making Viewing & Following a Bit More Difficult Than Expected




No, I did not see the third episode of this season yet, at least as of the time of my reading and publishing this. Still looking for my shared version of this to fully clear, and hopefully, I will be able to watch it a bit later. Perhaps tonight, at latest.

However, one aspect of this show that I noticed from last week, and which apparently was more extreme in this weekend's episode, was how dark the scenes apparently were. Maybe the last time that I was following this series, this was not a problem,because I watched the first seven seasons on DVD. Perhaps the quality of it is not as good.

Yes, maybe that is it. Or, maybe they really are making these episodes dark (in a literal sense), and thus, hard to see.

That said, I did not really want to read this article, because it might have spoilers. So, just be warned that I myself did not read it, even though it just seemed interesting and worthy of sharing here.

Open this link at your own risk, if you want to avoid spoilers!





Game of Thrones battle was the biggest ever, but way too dark to see The Battle of Winterfell was epic and all, but viewers couldn't always grasp what the heck was going on.  BY  MARK SERRELS  APRIL 28, 2019:



No comments:

Post a Comment